27 de agosto de 2011

Your time will come


Oh, the wind is gently blowing as the light begins to fade.
I´m sick and tired of playing it off, sick of this parade.
And your eyes are gently weeping as the sun begins to shine.
The end is coming far too soon, I wish I had more time.

[Coro:]
So soon your time will come. Let it out while you´re still young.
May all your dreams come true for someone like you.
So soon your time will come. Let it out while you´re still young.
May all your dreams come true, so happy for you.

And my eyes are getting tired as the day begins to break.
I left it oh so far behind, my biggest mistake.
And your smile is not mine, it disappears from time to time
And I believe in you and everything you´ll ever do.

[Coro:]
[Coro:]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Comenta... o muere.